Sunday, November 5, 2017

[2017.11.06] PHILIP KEUNG WINS HIS FIRST FILM AWARD AFTER 32 YEARS

Brian Yuen, Lemon Yip and Checkley Sin

Shirley Chan
Ti Lung receives a lifetime achievement award
courtesy of on.cc
Josie Ho and Philip Keung win Profima Film Festival awards
courtesy of mingpao.com

Philip Keung Ho Man yesterday with SHOCK WAVE (CHAK DAN JUEN GA) received the 1st Profima International Film Festival award for Best Supporting Actor. Hak Jai seemed to have a special connection with Malaysia. He just celebrated his birthday and the 18th wedding anniversary there, he also owned a home there. This time he even won an award there. He also excitedly said, "This award truly is a connection with Malaysia. My grandfather is Malaysian, my grandmother is Chinese Malaysian. This is also my first film award in my 32 year career. I am very grateful. I hope to have a good start. I also thank my wife for being by my side and share this joy with me." Aside from Best Supporting Actor, SHOCK WAVE also received the Best Editing award.

No comments:

Post a Comment