Wednesday, September 20, 2017

[2017.09.20] BRIAN YUEN'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS BOOKS A SCREENING FOR HIS BIRTHDAY

courtesy of on.cc

Brian Yuen Chung Yeung participated in the upcoming inspirational film OUR DAYS IN 6E. His family and friends booked a show to watch the film as a meaningful gift for his birthday at the end of the month. Brian said, "This present is the most memorable over the years. I have always wanted to make a movie since I was little. This year I can witness myself on the silver screen with so many friends and relatives, I never even dream about it! I would treat this screening like my personal premiere. I am very happy."

Brian performed decently on the new film. Master Checkley Sin Kwok Lam stated that he was interested in applying for a new actor award nomination for him. Brian was deeply grateful. "Thank you very much to boss and director Sin Kwok Lam and Mrs. Sin for fulfilling my first film dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment