Sunday, July 16, 2017

[2017.07.17] LOUIS KOO BREAKS HIS KISS SCENE RECORD

Michelle Wai "bribes" the child actors with candy but is still no match for Louis Koo on the set
Louis Koo and Ma Li kiss nonstop
Emperor boss Albert Yeung attends the premiere and holds on tight to Xixili
Sharon Kwok and child star Celine Yeung
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Louis Koo and Ma Li break his personal record of kiss scenes
Michelle Wai in the film has a crush on Louis Koo
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Louis Koo Tin Lok, Ma Li, Michelle Wai Sze Nga, the Grasshoppers starred new film MEOW (MIU SING YUN) two nights ago held a charity premiere. Boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing, Yan Oi Tong vice president Chan Wai Ling attended. Xixili and Goo Jai made two appearances, in the end the actor who played Xixili fainted from the heat. Others had to lower his temperature with small fans. Goo Jai revealed that this time in the film he constantly had to kiss lead actress Ma Li, he ended up breaking his past kiss scene record.

As for his cat alien co-star, Koo Tin Lok admitted that he felt bad for the actor playing it. During the shoot he worried that he would suffer a heat stroke. During the Mainland promotion, he has been under the sun for half a hour and played games with children. Goo Jai said, "Actually he is a mime, because he was very convincing no one could replace him. During the shoot I was worried that would have heat stroke myself." Lead actress Ma Li in the film had intimate scenes with Goo Jai. Ma Li said that they was okay. Goo Jai revealed that on the first day of work the director asked for additional scenes, because every time she got mad, after he kissed her they would be fine. Goo Jai and Ma Li ended up kissing as much as 20 times and broke Goo Jai's kiss scene record.

Wai Sze Nga revealed that in the film Goo Jai was her idol. She kept following him around and said that she was not as popular as Goo Jai. Because whenever Goo Jai appeared on the set, the child actors who were playing with her would abandon her! Would she follow her ideal mate around in real life like in the film? Sze Nga Said, "I would never dare, I wouldn't even dare to look. I would only play scared. Actually I tried to drop hints but he didn't get them. So I would wait for the guy to take the initiative. Now I am so busy with work that I don't dare to think about romance. I warm up slowly, if I am not interested in the suitor I wouldn't even reply to a text. I don't want to lead to any misunderstanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment