Saturday, June 17, 2017

[2017.06.18] THE BRINK LANDS IN SHANGHAI

Max Zhang, Gordon Lam
courtesy of singtao.com

The Sil-Metropole organization and the Sun Entertainment Culture joint release, Paco Wong, Soi Cheang Po Shui produced, new director Jonathan Li Tsz Chun directed, Max Zhang Jin, Shawn Yue Man Lok, Janice Man Wing Shan, Wu Yue, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Yasuaki Kurata, Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung starred 100 million yuan giant production THE BRINK (KONG SAU) yesterday landed at the Shanghai International Film Festival for a press conference.

One of the two major lead actors Zhang Jin yesterday took time to make the appearance. Speaking of fighting from the beginning to the end, he admitted that although it was tough it was worth the effort. "Actually many fight scenes were very memorable, like the fish market chase scene. Due to the wet and slippery floors, bruises were inevitable on the legs. In addition for the fight scene with Wu Yue on a fishing boat, we had to fight wet for over ten hours but the temperature at the time was only 12 degrees (Celsius). Actually it was very tough. During the shoot I had to take five types of antibiotics to prevent wound infection, which is very hard to avoid. Yet every night at home, my daughter found out I was in pain and helped me with the bandages. That moment was worth everything."

Speaking of the extreme cop in the film, the director gave Zhang Jin a blond look. Zhang Jin said that since then he was afraid of dying his hair. "Because I had to bleach it many times to get this blond, during the shoot I had several additional bleaching. My hair was already very damage. I couldn't even comb my hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment