Saturday, June 10, 2017

[2017.06.11] ALEX FONG LIK SUN ADMITS TO BEING OUT OF TOUCH WITH DATING


courtesy of on.cc

Michelle Wai, Shirley Yeung, Maggie Cheung Ho Yi and Annie Liu
courtesy of mingpao.com

Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephy Tang Lai Yun's 10 year relationship ended. Numerous outside speculations were abound about the reason behind their breakup, as they aimed right at marriage. Siu Fong said that he did not run away from marriage like in the film ALL MY GODDESS (NUI YUN WING YUEN SI DUI DIK); lead actress Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) revealed that she did not look upon marriage and love fondly.

Single again, Fong Lik Sun was considered hot property in the city. Unfortunately so far he remained unattached. Recently he participated in the new film ALL MY GODDESS and finally found a "new lover" as he was assigned to romance goddess Lau Sum Yau. For their first silver screen collaboration they already had a kiss scene.

Lau Sum Yau said, "I wasn't nervous or embarrassed because I knew he was a professional actor. I even studied with the director which angle to kiss at would be even prettier and even did several takes. It was very funny."

After 12 years in the business, Lau Sum Yau had no connection to any gossip. She admitted that her parents' divorce left a mark on marriage and love for her. "I feel turning one person into two people, then into a family is very horrifying! I would feel no sense of security, as it can crack at any minute. After getting into the business I tried to date, but I haven't officially developed any couple relationship. Because my work schedule is unstable, I don't want to drag anyone down with me. I feel finding someone to love isn't easy, Mama rushed me before. Now she understands my condition very well. I am very conflicted though, I want to have a child. I thought about adopting children like Angelina Jolie, but I was afraid that my family wouldn't be able to accept it. I thought about freezing my egg, but I have been too lazy to take care of it."

In the past Siu Fong and Tang Lai Yun were considered the golden couple on and off screen. This time Siu Fong played a couple with Lau Sum Yau for the first time, he was confident that the audience would accept them. He praised Lau Sum Yau for her professionalism and hard work. "On the first day of work we had a kiss scene, I was very nervous. Actually I wasn't familiar with her yet. Luckily before the shoot we had a table read for exchanges and warm up. My impression of Sum Yau is a great beauty, very energetic. I see that she really likes running, actually she is also very serious at work."

In the story the bride Shirley Yeung Szeki ran away. In real life Siu Fong was rumored to have run away from marriage and led to the break up with Tang Lai Yun. Siu Fong said, "I didn't, I didn't, it's the other way around! You don't know anything, she wasn't willing to wed." He added, "I am just joking!" He revealed that when he was young his girlfriend promised to love him forever, but then dumped him; thus when fans said that they would always support him, he told everyone not to say that because he did not accept that. Having to start anew in love, Siu Fong admitted that he was out of touch. "The 10 years before were very long, I knew what she liked, how to create romance, now I don't know where to start with girls! Do I just keep pestering them or play cool, I need time to pick it up again. Some friends suggested for me to date casually, but I don't know how. I would rather wait for fate. After 10 years we can still break up, I don't know what kind of person would be able to walk with me to the end."

Siu Fong agreed that women's hearts were hard to grasp. Because a girlfriend during the honeymoon period constantly liked to hear "I love you", "I miss you", he followed and informed her his whereabouts. Yet after awhile she was tired of him. Thus he urged men to be more reserved in love. "However for me, when I run into someone I like I would spill out all the love."

No comments:

Post a Comment