Friday, March 31, 2017

[2017.04.01] GORDON LAM WILL RUSH BACK FOR HONG KONG FILM AWARDS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Gordon Lam will wait until the day of the Hong Kong Film Award to worry about it
Elanne Kong hopes to perform a conert for her 10th year in the business
courtesy of mingpao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Vivian Lai Shui Yan, Super Girls two nights ago attended the musical UNFORGETTABLE ERA 2017. Hong Kong Film Award Best Actor nominee Lam Ka Tung admitted that he did not feel any special. He said that he would rush back to Hong Kong the day before the award show. "I have to work in the Mainland, after the award show I will have to fly again. Earlier I was busy with the Hong Kong Film Award promotional film, I wasn't in any special mood to prepare, I will save my nerves for that day." Ka Tung said that many friends were more nervous than he was. He thanked the directors and a group of friends for their support. The most important was for everyone to have fun at the award show!

No comments:

Post a Comment