Friday, February 10, 2017

[2017.02.11] JUNG YONG-HWA WANTS TO MAKE TTEOKGUK FOR NICHOLAS TSE

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Jung Yong-Hwa and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung earlier appeared on a Cable program and discussed their Lunar New Year film COOK UP A STORM (KUET JIN SIK SUN). Yong-Hwa said that before the shoot he had no cooking knowledge, only simple ones like frying eggs. Thus when he got hungry he would order out. Luckily the production taught him a lot about cooking so he could finally proudly say, "Now when I am hungry I can cook!" He even said that during the shoot Ting Fung taught him a lot. What would he cook to thank him? Yong-Hwa thought for awhile and said, "Tteokguk! Because it is a must have for New Year in Korea. When I have a chance I really want to make it for Ting Fung!" Ting Fung praised Yong-Hwa, "Before the shoot I knew he didn't know how to cook, but when I saw him with the knife I knew that he definitely put in some hard work before!" He even said that he thought his first collaboration with Yong-Hwa would be in music, he never expected that it would be a movie. "When I have a chance I would like to work with him again in music!"

No comments:

Post a Comment