Friday, January 20, 2017

[2017.01.21] WILFRED LAU LOSES HIS SHORTS IN THAILAND

courtesy of on.cc

Wilfred Lau Ho Lung yesterday attended an anti crime event. He revealed that in the past three months he was busy with the film CHASING THE DRAGON (JUI LUNG), going on locations in Hong Kong, Thailand and Foshan. The production has gone very smoothly, but in Thailand he lost hs underwear. Si Hing stated, "That felt very evil!"

Si Hing said that each time he went to work overseas, he would wash his own underwear. while shooting in Thailand, he returned to his room to shower and put his dirty laundry in the bathroom trash can to prepare to wash after dinner. Then when he returned to his room again his underwear vanished. "My first impression was no one would have any reason to steal a man's underwear, I don't have any underwear to wear! Luckily after asking the hotel, they said that they took my laundry to wash and would later return it to me. When I got back I got a bag of bras and panties, wow! Whose are these! Luckily after looking awhile I found my own clothes."

In CHASING THE DRAGON, Si Hing would fight one against seven. In the story he came with the "Strongest in the Universe" Donnie Yen Chi Tan from Chaozhou. When they started the Chaozhou gang was only vicious and brutal. During the fight Si Hing aggravated his old wound and twisted his leg. Thankfully the injuries were minor, he should recover after resting for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment