Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[2015.10.15] J.ARIE IS NOT TIRED FROM PROMOTING

courtesy of on.cc

Artists J.Arie, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Ng Yuen Yee and director Leung Kwok Bun yesterday promoted their film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA) on the radio. Was the team promoting heavily due to the average box office performance? Ka Tung said that they expected to promote nonstop. "I don't know how much the box office take it right now, but the word of mouth has been great. I am very happy to see the positive reviews, and I have successfully challenged myself. I proved that my choice is accurate, I can answer to everyone." J.Arie said that the promotions have not been tiring. Everyone was very invigorated, even if they had ten promotions in one day they would be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment