Thursday, October 8, 2015

[2015.10.09] MICHELLE WAI SELLS HER SOUL TO HER NEW FILM

Kathy Yuen and Michelle Wai
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi), Michelle Wai Si Nga, Gigi Wong Suk Yi and her son Shaopin Tsui yesterday attended a beauty center opening. Speaking of Wilson Chin Kwok Wai's wedding yesterday, Wai Si Nga said, "He even told me that he wouldn't give up this forest, the film forest. (When will it be your turn?) I am not thinking about it yet because early next year I will have a very challenging film. My soul has already flown over there."

Tong Yi and boyfriend Ken Hung Cheuk Lap have a stable relationship, but they have no plan to wed yet. She admitted that lately they saw each other less, two days every week. Gigi said that the center's services finally let her "rest easy". She even played a reporter and asked Shaopin about his love life. He said, "No girlfriend, I just have gathering with friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment