Friday, October 2, 2015

[2015.10.03] GORDON LAM BLAMES HIMSELF FOR BREAK UP

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Gordon Lam Ka Tung was a guest on the TVB program BIG BOY CLUB to promote his new film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA). He recalled that after the training class and signing a contract he waited a long time before having a series to make. When he got to the set he learned that it was an extra and he was only a substitute.

Ka Tung has always been a workaholic. Speaking of his personal life he said that the reason for his break up was neglecting his girlfriend due to work. Did he feel apologetic to his former girlfriend of seven years (Petrina Fung Bo Bo's niece)? Ka Tung admitted, "It's my fault! Because I am a workaholic, I don't have time to take care of others. It would be unreasonable for me to tell others to wait for me, it's very normal for them not to wait for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment