Saturday, September 12, 2015

[2015.09.12] CANDY YUEN IS OUSTED FROM THE GIGOLO 2

Dominic Ho stays, Candy Yuen goes 
Connie Man has been working out to get into shape for the film
courtesy of on.cc

Candy Yuen Ka Man fell into depression after working on the category III film THE GIGOLO (NGAP WONG). During the film promotional period she vanished due to emotional problems and got into disputes with her female co-stars. Later she said that her jobs were mainly concert performance and almost disappeared from the film industry. Reportedly due to THE GIGOLO's decent box office, Wong Jing is already planning a sequel to continue to support his protege Dominic Ho Ho Man. However Yuen Ka Man has been ousted in favor of "rising stars" Hazel Tong Chi Yui, Connie Man Hoi Ling and Iris Chung Choi Yi. THE GIGOLO 2 will "downgrade" from category III to IIB, much to the disappointment of many otaku!

THE GIGOLO 2 has been scheduled for an official production start at the end of the month. This time the story will be a "chicken and duck romance", in which the Dominic played gigolo will have relationships with various prostitutes including Connie. None of the female characters will have to perform fully nude. Connie will have several intimate scenes. Yesterday she admitted, "Lately I have begun to get myself into shape with a hellish exercise regiment. I feel my bust isn't big enough, I hope to be able to achieve better results like a slimmer waist and bigger booty -- a pear shape."

Speaking of yesterday whatsapp's mad spread of extra recruit, she said, "I received it too, so I told my friends to try it. Two scenes will need extra for sex scenes. (Do you mind?) As an actor I can't control it, but I believe the company will consider it in detail. Actually extras have acting abilities and ethics, but I hope to find a good looking guy to work with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment