Tuesday, June 9, 2015

[2015.06.10] DON LI'S NEW FILM IS BACK ON TRACK

Don Li's new film casts Leung Chai Yan's role with Carol Yeung
Chan Wai Man reveals that he has not signed a contract with Lau Chun Fai
courtesy of mingpao.com
Don Li and Carol Yeung will have many scenes together
Chan Wai Man says, "In support of a brother, I won't talk about money"
Eddie Pang is confident about winning back his fiance Queenie Chu
courtesy of on.cc

Singer Don Li Yat Long, artists Chan Wai Man, Carol Yeung Chi Yiu and director Lau Chun Fai two nights ago attended the new film NAM GIK TAM SEH DUNG's "re-launch" press conference. Speaking of the lead actress casting, Don said, "The film earlier had a lot of news, a lot of trouble. I really appreciate the director for keeping me comforted all along, so this time I am wearing the same suit that I wore to the first press conference to represent nothing has changed." His old flame Tracy Ip Chui Chui will wed next month. He said, "She didn't invite me to the wedding, if she does I of course would go since we were friends. Although we haven't been in contact in 7 or 8 years, I sincerely wish her well."

Director Lau Chun Fai and Chan Wai Man spoke to the media. Lau Chun Fai said, "The lead actress is now Yeung Chi Yiu. She is a new artist I signed. (Any nude scene?) No, we aren't make a category III film." Yeung Chi Yiu said, "I considered it for awhile, I know that comparisons will definitely be made."

No comments:

Post a Comment