Thursday, June 4, 2015

[2015.06.05] JUSTIN CHEUNG CALLS HIS "VOICE" PROMOTION SUICIDAL

Coffee Lam turns down a category III film that requires nudity
courtesy of mingpao.com
Gregory Wong feels the Category IIB version will reduce a lot of foul language, while Justin Cheung feels the fight scenes are important
Tommy Wong lies down during the celebration
Coffee Lam keeps her aunt from watching the film due to her daring scenes
courtesy of on.cc
Artists Gregory Wong Chung Hiu, Justin Cheung Kin Sing and Coffee Lam Chin Yu two nights ago attended the film IMPRISONED: SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR RICH AND PRODIGAL (YUT YUK YUT SAI GAI)'s celebration, as its box office has reached HK$ 6 million. Greg revealed that starting Thursday the Category IIB version will be released and a lot of foul language will be removed. Justin joked that if fight scenes were removed 90% of the film will be gone. Will Greg's streaking scene be cut? Greg said, "I don't know, when a baby is born and gets a smack on the bottom would that be cut?" Greg's right knee was bandaged. Working with on a new film he admitted that it was a soccer injury. Later he asked Joyce Cheng Yun Yi to recommend an acupuncture practitioner. The pain has already begun to subside.

Justin earlier said on social media sites that with the ticket stub viewers would receive a real live recording of the line "Get up, turtle headed fish". He said that the response has been too great. "I think this is a suicidal behavior, now I probably have recorded over 300 times." He also said that many asked for alternative recording, including some who claimed to be heartbroken and needed consoling. Coffee said that she kept her aunt from going to see the movie by saying that her role was minor. "When I watched it I was embarrassed myself, so I lied to her that I only had a one minute scene. She asked me why I kept promoting all the time. I said because I was nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment