Thursday, May 28, 2015

[2015.05.29] COFFEE LAM BITES BOYFRIEND

courtesy of mingpao.com
Coffee Lam praises Chiu Wing Ming's endurance
Coffee Lam leaves a kiss
Chiu Wing Ming performs the fire basin leaping ceremony
Chiu Wing Ming's twin brother picks him up upon his "release"
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Coffee Lam Chin Yu yesterday picked up the final participant in the film IMPRISONED: SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR RICH AND PRODIGAL (YUT YUK YUT SAI GAI)'s "mobile solitary confinement cell" promotion, the "14 slap HK man" Chiu Wing Ming. He not only performed a leap over the fire basin ceremony and washing with pomelo leaves, but also got an indirect kiss from Coffee! Coffee admired Chiu Wing Ming's endurance. She saw see the video of him being slapped, but she did not know that he and his girlfriend have already broken up. Coffee said, "He really loved his girlfriend. If a boyfriend can take 14 slaps from his girlfriend, he can be forgiven."

Speaking of similar situation, Coffee said that during struggle physical confrontation was inevitable. However she absolutely would not hit anyone. Later she even revealed that she had an odd habit. "I bite, I bit until he was bruised all over! I am very intense. Like when he picks me up from work, I would be so happy that I would bite! Now that I am not dating, I don't have that habit anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment