Monday, March 23, 2015

[2015.03.24] ALBERT YEUNG CALLS NICK CHEUNG "DISRESPECTFUL"


courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com


Mani Fok and Albert Yeung are pleased with the company's performance
Raymond Lam says that the Lunar New Year turned into more time for dates
Deep Ng and Sherman Chung are on a break
courtesy of mingpao.com
Joey Yung gives a golden music video performance
Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi are back together again
Deep Ng and Sherman Chung's relationship is in a "grace period"
William Chan in his music video
Raymond Lam trusts his girlfriend
Chapman To gets a contract extension until age 50 and will focus on producing
Kara Wai and Carlos Chan
Simon Yam says that Francis Ng (left) drives with a facial mask
courtesy of on.cc

Emperor Motion Pictures yesterday held its 15th anniversary press conference at the Hong Kong Film and Television Market, where 15 films were introduced for 2015. They included TO THE FORE (POR FUNG), TWO THUMBS UP (CHUNG FUNG CHEH), LOVE IN LATE AUTUMN (OI JOI SUM CHAU), THE IDEA OF HAPPINESS (HUNG WON SI NGOR), UNDER THE SICILY SUN (SAI SAI LEI YIM YEUNG HA), KILL TIME (MUK SAT CHI SHUI NIN WA), YUM SIK TIN TONG (DARK PARADISE) and others. Karena Lam Ka Yun's husband Yuen Kim Fai will direct YUM SIK TIN TONG and reunite Lam Ka Yun and Jacky Cheung Hok Yau after 13 years.

Yesterday in attendance were Francis Ng Chun Yu, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Patrick Tam Yiu Man, Simon Yam Tat Wa, Irene Wan Bik Ha, Deep Ng Ho Hong and others. Ka Fai and boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing announced their collaboration with a hand print ceremony. Ka Fai jokingly called Yeung Sau Sing "Yeung Jai", after which Yeung Sau Sing called him "disrespectful" and cracked up the crowd.

Ng Chun Yu and Yam Tat Wa worked together on TWO THUMBS UP. Brother Wa revealed Chun Yu's vain side, saying that he often arrived with a facial mask on like a ghost. He also recommended beauty electronics to everyone and then bought them for other actors. Chun Yu said that he proved the equipment was effective after using it. Chun Yu two days ago opened fire online and said that he will not pose for photos with strangers anymore, because recently someone posted a photo with him and claimed that they were working together. Chun Yu admitted that he minded that very much because the other person was in business. He also said that normally he would very rarely pose for photos with strangers because as soon as he did it would take a long time. Brother Wa also said that the other party had some intention to misdirect.

Kara Wai Ying Hung in the film THE IDEA OF HAPPINESS played someone with Alzheimer's disease. She said that her mother had the illness for 20 years already, so she had a lot of understanding. Siu Hung admitted that taking care of Mommy has been tough, but Mommy was happy. She said, "I had to get the police to find her once. She used to always argue with me, forget that she hasn't eaten yet. Sometimes I couldn't help but say something bad, after which I would regret it." Sister Siu Hung said that now that she has moved away, she had less friction with Mommy; but she was still in the unit next door, which made taking care of her convenient.

In addition, Cheung Ka Fai also attended the One Cool Film press conference to announce the film that he is directing, MASTER FAT (TOR DEI KUI MOR YUN). This film starred Ka Fai, Philip Keung Ho Man, Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Sisley Choi Si Bui. Ka Fai revealed that he found the idea for this film on YouTube. He said, "Last time when I made HUNGRY GHOST RITUAL (Yu Lan Sun Gung) I had some regrets, then after making FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2 (DOH SING FUNG WON II) I didn't want to rest anymore. I called (Claudie) Chung Chun and said that I had to start production."

Ka Fai appeared with white hair and a prop doll in his hand. Ka Fai said that this film was already 1/3 finished. He said about his white hair, "This time I shaved my head for the wig. Thinking back I haven't shaved my head in over a decade, I never guessed that I had to shave for a non costume film. My daughter said I was very ugly at home. With the tattoos I felt it was pretty cute." As for directing again, he said, "Last time the audience and the media took care of me. Although it made over HK$ 10 million, I was still somewhat upset. I wanted 'revenge', so I started production and directed again." He said that this production was an independent film. Investors were rather daring to permit him to make such a luxurious production. He said, "I didn't dare to take a salary. The production cost has already exceeded budget. If I went over a lot I would cover the cost myself."

Also on hand was the Gordon Lam Ka Tung produced new film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA). Actors included Alex Lam Tak Shun, Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Gregory Rivers (Hor Kwok Wing). Lam Tak Shun in the film played a vampire that was awaken after 100 years. He said, "This time had many first attempts, like being set on fire and getting stabbed." Cheung Kai Chung played Lam Tak Shun's assistant who was also a vampire. He said, "I was a vampire too, but I never slept. I lived for over 100 years and had to face everyday problems like rent."

No comments:

Post a Comment