Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[2014.03.24] ANDY LAU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMEDY

Andy Lau saves all the heavy duty action scenes for Sammo Hung
Andy Lau has counted that he dies in more than 100 of his films.
courtesy of mingpao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa lately has been working on Sammo Hung Kam Bo's film LO WAI BING in Russia. He joked that he only had two or three fight scenes in his guest starring role. He left the heavyweight fight scenes for the young Big Brother Hung Kam Bo. Wa Jai joked, "In the past I often played scenes in which I got beaten up, almost dying in all of them. I have counted, in my past films I have died in over 100 of them."

Speaking of earlier Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung's claim that Wa Jai said Stephen Chow Sing Chi was not a friend. Wa Jai earlier not only clarified but also admitted that he was a Sing Yeh fan, since he has seen almost every one of his films 20 to 30 times.

Wa Jai said, "When there is a difference in the content, I would come out and talk about it for everyone to know the real situation. I haven't worked with Sing Yeh in a long time. The last time was already TRICKY BRAINS. I felt that let them resolve the matter themselves, we shouldn't join in on this subject. Let's wait for them to think clearly for real before we talk more about it."

Wa Jai has produced many films in the past. He felt that he has always been learning. Although I hope to be able to direct one day, I discover that being a director is really too hard."

Wa Jai joked, "I can't learn the director's strong presence because I am an idol. I am afraid, I don't even dare to yell at people." In the future, Wa Jai hoped to try comedy and be more relaxed. Yet he humbly said that his would not be as sharp as Sing Yeh's comedy. Wa Jai pointed out that Sing Yeh had his own world, his world was more cold humor like.

No comments:

Post a Comment