Wednesday, July 16, 2014

[2014.07.17] DIRECTOR SAYS JEANA HO IS "NOT AS ADVERTISED"

Jeana Ho
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jeana Ho Pui Yu two nights ago attended the Hong Kong premiere of THE DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. Jeana earlier worked on her new film SPECIAL FEMALE FORCE (LAT GAING BA WONG FA) in Malaysia. She said that at the time she got big from the training. Now she has to work on another new film SIU JEH YAU SUM (MISS TEMPTING HEART). The director pointed out that she was not as advertised and asked her to slim down. She successfully did so rapidly.

"I spent two weeks to lose the weight, swimming four days a week, eight laps each time. I ate banana and bread to fill my belly and honey for digestion. However my energy was a little low." She said that earlier she gained 8 kilograms and now she weighs 48 kilograms. Was she pleased? Jeana said, "The team said I was fine, but I would continue to work hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment