Saturday, June 21, 2014

[2014.06.22] JANELLE SING GAINS WEIGHT THANKS TO LOUIS KOO

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Janelle Sing Kwan recently fell for kick boxing as she hoped to achieve a mermaid line. In the end she got the opposite effect. "I would kick box one or two nights a week, but after that I would feel hungry and eat. I gained instead of losing weight." She continued, "My friends said that I was too thin before, now I am fatter I am prettier."

Actually Sing Kwan earlier while working on the film Z STORM (Z FUNG BO) already gained a lot of weight. Her superior in the film Louis Koo Tin Lok actually was the "culprit"! She said, "Goo Jai wasn't cool but was even very nice. He always treated us to afternoon tea, but he only watched us eat. All of us were a little fatter, only he was still in shape, haha." She said that in order to play the senior Independent Commission Against Corruption investigator role well, she did her homework online. For the character she even cut her long hair to shoulder length, which to her was extremely short after having it long for such a long time. Luckily Sing Kwan comforted herself. "My hair grows back very fast, being able to play the character well was worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment