Saturday, May 17, 2014

[2014.05.18] ANGELABABY DENIES ALL RUMORS

courtesy of on.cc
Baby again denies all rumors, calling them made up stories
Angelababy takes off her shoes for a walk on the beach
Huang Xiaoming and Zhang Ziyi promote THE CROSSING in Cannes
THE CROSSING press conference with Zhang Ziyi, John Woo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye-Kyo and Huang Xiaoming
Mark Chao and Angelababy on the Cannes red carpet
Baby does not mind that Shu Qi liking her past "ugly duckling" photo
courtesy of mingpao.com

TEMPORARY FAMILY (SUT LUEN GUP YEUNG) two days ago held a visit with its producer Bill Kong Chi Keung and star Angelababy in Cannes.

Reportedly Baby and Huang Xiaoming are already planning their wedding, from him buying a home in preparation for the proposal to rumors that she was already pregnant. Baby clarified, "Actually whether it is pregnancy, proposal, wedding or even home purchase they are things that I would know about. Perhaps because the media are too enthusiastic, they are following me and making up some stories. Here I have the responsibility to tell everyone that the recent rumors are all 'made up stories'. I will tell everyone any plan in the future, no one needs to believe too much in these reports." Kong Chi Keung was asked would actors always being asked about rumors affect film promotion? He answered, "No problem, (with more rumors) the coverage would be larger. The more female stars experience, the better she can perform. We as filmmakers hope to have good actors. Baby is a good actress. I of course hope that she would perform better and better." Kong Chi Keung in few years have continuously invited Baby to perform in his films. Baby sincerely thanked him. "It is very rare to be able to run into such a film company boss, my roles in every film have been attentively designed for me so I have been able to have different performance each time. To see that he is my benefactor, I feel he is more like my mentor, teacher who helps me grow in the film industry."

Recently Baby's "ugly duckling" photos from early in her career received praises from Shu Qi online. Baby said, "When I see some interesting photos online I would praise them too, so I don't mind. In TEMPORARY I too am 'not the ugliest only even uglier', you would know the influence of suitable makeup and fashion on a woman." She said that after playing a sloppy girl this time, she rather enjoyed the time that she did not need to pay attention to her looks. "The director wanted me to draw on lip hair and not to pluck my eyebrows and stray hair, dirty up my face and mess up my hair. Because I play a package delivery person, I had to draw on many wounds on my arms. One day after work I went out and realized that no one recognized me. I thought that feeling was especially carefree." Baby revealed that one day halfway through the shoot she kept on shaking her leg. Playing her father Nick Cheung Ka Fai could not hold back anymore and reminded her that girls should not be like that. She mischievously said, "Aren't I in character?" The reporter asked her if she was worried about living with Huang's parents in the future and where she would like. She admitted that she liked being with elders because she felt it was more convenient. Yet she constantly worked overseas, her home was in two suitcases and thus she never thought about where she would live.

No comments:

Post a Comment