Sunday, April 20, 2014

[2014.04.21] ADA CHOI CELEBRATES HER HUSBAND MAX ZHANG'S AWARD

courtesy of on.cc

Ada Choi of course invites her friend Monica Chan to the celebration
courtesy of on.cc

Ada Choi Siu Fun's husband Max Zhang Jin won the Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor. That night she shed tears of joy and felt proud of her husband. Two nights ago she and her friends Monica Chan Fat Yung, Lai Mei Han, Mary Hon Ma Lei and her husband as well as her daughters Chor Yi and Shun Yi celebrated with Zhang Jin. Aside from Zhang Jin's award, they also had a cake with Zhang Jin's THE GRANDMASTER character.

"Tonight I had an extremely beautiful and extremely happy night, tears, laughter, kisses that I would savor again and again! I have family, friends, love in my life. I want to say, thank you God! Everything came from God! Aside from being grateful, I am only grateful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment