Thursday, November 28, 2013

[2013.11.29] BARBIE LIU SHOWS UP WHITNEY HUI



courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Barbie Liu
Ava Yu, Whitney Hui, Jeana Ho
Vivian Law's top cannot keep the cold out
Celia Kwok shivers in the cold
courtesy of mingpao.com

Whitney Hui, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Ava Yu Kiu and others two nights ago braved the chill and attended their film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) pool party in sexy swimsuits. Hui Yik Nei graciously posed for photos, while the more experienced Jeana was reluctant to remove her jacket. Later when they played a game they had to go in the water. She immediately screamed, "That's crazy!" Even when director Wilson Chin Kwok Wai spoke up no one was willing to go in, and the game was cancelled. "Inch Mouth Barbie" Barbie Liu (Ha Wai Yu)'s sexy swimsuit stole the spotlight. She also put her arm around the shoulder of Hui Yik Nei, whom she was rumored to be at odds with, for photos. Hui Yik Nei looked upset then forced a smile.

Playing with an injury, Yu Kiu still appeared at a disadvantage with the other swimsuit clad women. She was not afraid of having her spotlight stolen. "It doesn't matter, originally I want to wear a swimsuit; but I thought that it would look really bad with a protective boot on one leg. The director forgave me and only asked me to wear something sexy."

Yu Kiu recalled shooting the pool scene in the cold in Korea earlier. She said, "They (swimsuit clad actresses) get what they deserve today! That day my Korean co-star and I worked on an intimate scene in the pool. Our embrace was very tight because as soon as we were separated I would have a wardrobe malfunction. He was quite a gentleman and I wasn't taken advantage of." Yu Kiu after seeing the trailer felt very scared, as she did not expect the result to be so daring. Would she watch it with boyfriend Adason Lo (Law Lik Wai)? She awkwardly said, "It would be the best not to watch it with anyone I know. (Alex) Lam Tak Shun said that his father (George) Lam Chi Cheung will go. I feel somewhat awkward."

Hui Yik Nei earlier posed a photo if 99 roses. Actually they were birthday gifts from a female friend. She hoped to have a new start after her birthday. Did she want to erase the unpleasant news earlier? Hui Yik Nei said, "No, the film to me is a new challenge. I don't want to talk about any gossip anymore. I want to concentrate on work, but if I date later I will publicize it."

Ha Wai Yu denied that she wore a smaller size swimsuit. "This is already an extra large. This result is only because it is before my period." Jeana who wore a jacket almost the entire time explained that she was ill. Was she afraid of having her spotlight stolen? Jeana only said, "Everyone put a lot of effort into looking very pretty and very sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment