Thursday, September 26, 2013

[2013.09.27] LAU CHING WAN CLAIMS TO BE A KILLER WHALE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Best Actor Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Sean Lau Ching Wan yesterday attended a Mont Blac event. They were relaxed and even traded verbal jabs to cheer everyone fun. Cheung Ka Fai was asked about being the Asia Pacific Film Festival favorite. "How hot can I be? 1 to several (odds). Yet as an actor, I can't control anything outside the camera. I just let myself go, like going to a party. Should we have to fight on the stage for the award? I have won before, but I can win again."

Was he confident about becoming a "seven time Best Actor" again with UNBEATABLE? Cheung Ka Fai only said, "UNBEATABLE is already my breakthrough."

Ching Wan was asked if he would pick Ka Fai or the other favorite Tony Leung Chiu Wai? He said, "Wow! It's very hard to choose. Luckily I am not on the jury." When asked if you would train into merman shape like Ka Fai, Ka Fai cut in and said, "Ching Wan has a religious belief, he worships dolphins. I can't train into merman shape." Ching Wan replied, "Right! I worship killer whales." When asked if he wantd to have a breakthrough in film, Cheung Ka Fai cut in again. "His MAD DETECTIVE (SUN TAM) is already very alternative. I had to spend a lot of time to straighten him out before being able to find the real Lau Ching Wan again." Ching Wan recently worked with Huang Xiaoming. When asked if Angelababy visited the set, he said, "I haven't seen her, I really haven't seen them together." Ka Fai also cut in, "You are saying that they have broken up." Ching Wan helplessly said, "Before winning an award his mood is too hyper." In addition, Shawn Yue Man Lok posted a photo with him with Cheung Ka Fai, Jacky Cheung Hok Yau and Korean stars Choi Si-Won and Ji Jin-Hee at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment