Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[2013.05.29] NICK CHEUNG EXPERIENCES HELLISH TRAINING

Some online questions whether this Nick Cheung photo is doctored
courtesy of mingpao.com

Nick Cheung Ka Fai recently posed for the cover of JET magazine. His "display of power" was truly incredible. Many online questioned whether the photo was fake. Ka Fai said, "Many don't believe it's me. Earlier due to UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) I had to get into fighting shape with a hellish training, everyday I had almost 30 egg white. I had so much protein that my urine had bubbles that were an inch thick and I had to flush several times. The worst part was the dehydration level in the end, every time I drank water I could only wet the corners of my mouth so the body would absorb the water and make the curves stand out. When I went to urinate I only had a few drops, which were brown. My face kept breaking out in acne. It was truly very scary." Ka Fai said that the production made him cry for help. He joked that in his 20 year career he has never panicked when he heard the director yell "places". He said, "Soon after the production began, I broke my pinky in one scene. Originally I was already in a lot of pain. However every shot I had to punch the punching bag, it really hurt too much!" Because the training process was too tough, Ka Fai joked that he was unwilling to be "big guy" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment