Saturday, May 25, 2013

[2013.05.26] JUST FOR FUN: MIRIAM YEUNG'S IQ QUESTION TAKES JOEY YUNG 3 YEARS TO ANSWER

courtesy of on.cc
Joey Yung discusses her life on a radio program
 courtesy of singtao.com
Miriam Yeung's IQ question for Joey Yung just turned viral
courtesy of mingpao.comb

Joey Yung Cho Yi and Miriam Yeung Chin Wa's interaction online actually leads to a "3 years later reply" joke. The super embarrassed Joey called herself mentally deficient and wanted to find a hole to crawl into.

3 years ago Joey posted online, "I think my mood today isn't too great. I hope to be able to release it through singing." Chin Wa thus sent her up rotten gag to cheer her up, "Let me ask you a question that you will be very happy to get, but it's very rotten. From A to Z, which two letters are the hardest to teach?"

3 years later, Joey finally relied to Chin Wa yesterday. "I just saw this, is it BB?" Chin Wa struck back. "Where have you been Miss Yung? I even gave birth to a son and you finally saw it?! The answer is E,C (EC Lan Gau (hardest to teach), which sounds like Islamism in Cantonese)." Joey posted with embarrassment. "Oh no! My memory gets a complete zero! Help, actually I answered it 3 years ago! I am so mentally deficient! I want to find a hole to crawl into!" Then she joked, "Jokes are like singing, the most important is it is classic, now I have both. I have no regret!"

No comments:

Post a Comment