Thursday, May 23, 2013

[2013.05.24] JACQUELINE CHONG GETS NO REACTION FROM HANJIN TAN

courtesy of on.cc
Jacqueline Chong, Sammy Sum, Shiga Lin
Hanjin Tan has no biology reaction from his bed scene with Jacqueline Chong and jokes that he cannot see anything
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jacqueline Chong Si Man, Hanjin Tan (Chan Woon Yun), Shiga Lin Si Nga, Jinny Ng Yuek Hei, Sammy Sum Chun Hin and Lo Hoi Pang yesterday worked on the Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) films THE BEST PLAN IS NO PLAN (KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI). It happened to be Ng Yuek Hei's birthday and the cast presented a cake. Lo Hoi Pang gave a mischievous congratulation, "you are exaggeratedly tall, truly Go Sau Ping (tall thin flat)!"

Chong Si Man in the film originally was paired with Sum Chun Hin, but her sister Lin Si Nga interrupted them. She on the other hand had a passionate bed scene with Chan Woon Yun. Due to the height difference, during the shoot she followed the photographer's suggestion of "woman on top". Chong Si Man said that it was both tough and awkward. "During the shoot I only had underwear on. I knelt on Chan Woon Yun for a long time. After the shoot my legs had many bruises. I don't know if he kicked me." Was Chan Woon Yun's wife on hand to supervise? Chong Si Man said, "No, I was the most upset that his wife was very relaxed. She thought I was no threat! Chan Woon Yun explained that his wife felt that I had standards and would not mess around with other people's husbands or boyfriends."

Chan Woon Yun joked that during the shoot he could not see anything so he was not embarrassed. He also did not have any biological reaction. "I try not to think about that. She wildly opened up my shirt and kissed me. She also kissed my belly. Then I sang, 'love is over, please don't rape me'." Lin Si Nga played a third party, and in real life she was rumored to be one; was she afraid that her image would be harmed? She said, "Viewers would clearly differentiate. If I was afraid that I would be limited in roles."

No comments:

Post a Comment