Thursday, January 24, 2013

[2013.01.25] AVA YU CRIES EVERY NIGHT TO PLAY A MENTAL PATIENT

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Ava Yu Kiu's commercials recently have been aired. She is also working on the film THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (3D BING FUNG HUP) and the Tang Tat Hei directed new film TOMORROW THE WORLD ENDS (MING YUT SAI GAI JUNG GEIT).

Earlier on the coldest days so far, Yu Kiu worked on location in the mountains of Zhongshan. "The temperature was in single digit Celsius, I still had to wear a summer tank top. I really was shivering and chilled to the bone."

In the film Yu Kiu played a mental patient, a complex character who everyone is afraid of. She constantly hallucinates and even stabs people. "I know this character is hard to play. Earlier I studied acting with (Jim) Chim Shui Man to build a good foundation. Finally I still was beyond embarrassing. Because I couldn't leave the character, every night I called Hong Kong and cried to Ma. She was very worried."

No comments:

Post a Comment