Monday, December 17, 2012

[2012.12.18] JUST FOR FUN: SHIRLEY KWAN INTRODUCES HER SON TO ERIC TSANG

courtesy of on.cc
Vivian Chow and Alan Tam will be guest performers at Shirley Kwan's concert
Shirley Kwan considers Eric Tsang as a caring uncle
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shirley Kwan Suk Yi yesterday announced the February 2 and 3 Hong Kong Coliseum concerts YOUR FAVORITE SHIRLEY. She revealed that the concerts will bring surprises. "I believe it won't have any 'bathroom spots', a lot of rumors say I am lazy, disappointing and disappear. I just want to stand on the stage to show everyone how professional a singer I can be."

Her Polygram friends Alan Tam Wing Lun and Vivian Chow Wai Man were her mystery guests. When Kwan Suk Yi learned about special guests, she panicked and asked, "It's not (Eric) Tsang Chi Wai?" Alan hoped that Kwan Suk Yi would live anew and forget the earlier supposed suicide unpleasantness. He also joked about Chi Wai's assault trouble. "Chi Wai that day was drunk and had your son's photo, asking everyone if he looked like him. I am still mad about that. Kwan Suk Yi earlier made friends who care about her worried. I have to be like Chi Wai, have a few more drinks and slap her." Kwan Suk Yi took the chance to clarify the negative news. "At the critical moment then, I not only thought of my son but also Principle Tam. Back then you, (Jacky) Cheung Hok Yau, (Hacken) Lee Hak Kun were all my elders. Polygram trained singers never disappoint. This type of rumors have been around for over 10 years, just like the one about Chi Wai being my son's father. They are completely illogical."

Kwan Suk Yi sees Chi Wai as an uncle who cares about and takes care of her. "The rumor is just for laughs. My son met him at a Japan disaster relief event once. I introduced them. I told my son that the media mistook Chi Wai as his father, my son immediately said, 'Oh no, shut up'. He is already 10 and very worldly." Kwan Suk Yi revealed that the concerts will add new elements and dangerous performance that awaited the Hong Kong Coliseum approval. Guests will include Principal Tam and Chow Wai Man, others will have to remain a secret for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment