Sunday, December 16, 2012

[2012.12.16] VERONICA YIP DECLINES TO ACT FOR NOW

courtesy of on.cc

Returning to Hong Kong to visit her mother and feeding her acting bug on the way, Veronica Yip Yuk Hing returned to the U.S. after calming down from her mother's passing and troubles from gossip. Two nights ago after completing her final scene for the Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (NGOR OI HK 2013 GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) immediately packed and did not sleep all night.

Hing Hing yesterday at the airport revealed that after returning to the U.S. she would first go to Hawaii with her children for a vacation. As for her late mother's funeral, she said, "It's being worked on, we will make accommodation for a good day. (When will the funeral be?) I can't say yet, it would be before January. It will have to wait for other siblings from overseas to come back. (Did you already know that your mother would soon pass away to choose to return to Hong Kong at this time?) I had a feeling, like it's destined."

Earlier Eric Tsang Chi Wai was rumored to invite Hing Hing to make a television series. She said, "It's not an invitation, he had such an idea. However 20 to 30 episodes take too long, I think I might not be able to do it because I can't leave the children." She also admitted that for now she no longer had the intention to act again, but she will return to Hong Kong for the Lunar New Year film premiere. She will stay a week.

Hing Hing admitted that with the troubles from her return to Hong Kong, she felt that she was too impulsive. "Actually I shouldn't have over-reacted, I should've just let it go. (Did your husband comfort you?) More like I comforted him more." After returning to the U.S. they would handle their private jet's legal issues. She said, "All the numbers, all the problems, I don't want to talk more about the. It's fine! Whether I have money or not, any problem is unimportant as long as I did my own thing. I saw Mommy, I came back to act and had a lot of fun. With the other stuff time can prove everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment