Monday, August 29, 2011

[2011.08.30] SANDRA NG FENDS OFF SLEEPINESS TO SUPPORT HER MOTHER

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Joey Yung, Zhang Ziyi
Gillian Chung, Feng Xiaogang, Charlene Choi
CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON's Chang Chen, Michelle Yeoh, Chow Yun Fat, Zhang Ziyi  reunite 11 years later
Andy Lau salutes artists on behalf of the film industry
Huang Xiaoming, Tang Wei, Sammi Cheng had good chemistry as guest presenters
courteys of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu with ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW (SHUI YUET SUN TAU) two nights ago won the Excellent Overseas Chinese Actress award at the Beijing Huabiao Awards.  Yesterday she returned to Hong Kong.  Without any make up Kwan Yu stepped out of the airport and reporters rushed to interview her.  She instead asked reporters who they were waiting for?  Kwan Yu honestly said that she was very emotional at the moment of victory.  Although her boyfriend Peter Chan Ho Sun was not nominated, he
watched it on television with their daughter.  She said, "I was the happiest about my daughter toughing it out (bed time) until my appearance.  The daughter asked me why the one before me (Chow Yun Fat) talked so long and that she didn't know what I was saying because I was speaking Putonghua."

Two nights ago Kwan Yu celebrated with Mabel Cheung Yuen Ting, Alex Law Kai Yui and Aarif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting) but they will not celebrate again because Chan Ho Sun's mother just passed away and he was not in the greatest of mood.  As for defeating the favorite Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King), she asked, "Really?  I didn't notice.  I just returned from Thailand to Hong Kong for a day before going to Beijing."  As for still taking time to attend despite her family issue, was she notified in advance about her victory?  She said that the event was fully confidential.  "Originally I didn't plan on going because I wasn't ready, but I of course asked the event whether I had any chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment