Thursday, February 17, 2011

[2011.02.18] MAVIS FAN, FAN BINGBING EXCHANGE COMPLIMENTS AT THEIR FIRST MEETING


courtesy of on.cc

The Fan Bingbing starred new film BUDDHA MOUNTAINs' theme song had music by Taiwan singer Mavis Fan Hiu Huen and lyrics by Han Han, with Bingbing performing the song. Bingbing and Fan Hiu Huen met for the first time on Valentine's Day, when Bingbing immediately presented roses to Fan Hiu Huen as Valentine's Day present and joked, "I am very afraid that I would upset her boyfriend." Fan Hiu Huen said, "I am surprised too, so far this is the only Valentine's Day present that I have received."

Bingbing had nothing but praise for Fan Hiu Huen. "Her most memorable song was OXYGEN. In the music video she had a flute solo, I thought this girl was very powerful." Fan Hiu Huen returned the favor and said, "No matter in film or drama, when I see her face I feel she has a variety of breakthrough, she is very pretty girl with quite a personality."

No comments:

Post a Comment