Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[2010.10.27] CHRISSIE CHAU BUSTS OUT UPSIDE DOWN

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na in the new film VAMPIRE WARRIORS (GEUNG SI SUN JIN SI) had many action scenes, including one in which she hung upside down in mid air. She slept upside down in the film. Due to gravity her figure was busting out of her sexy low cut costume and even changed shapes. For this scene, veins were popping out of her head and blood was rushing toward it.

Chau Sau Na in the film had frequent wire work. For this scene she hung upside down from the ceiling for 5 to 6 hours. She said, "This scene took more than 10 times, the blood was rushing to my head and my eyes wanted to pop out. I was dizzy and nauseous, my face was all red." Her top stood out even more in this scene. She said, "Due to gravity, the crew said it was amazing. I myself felt like I grew a cup size." Actually she was not only busting out, but hanging upside down even changed the shape of her chest. She said, "Did it transform? I don't know, but I
can prove that I am the real deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment