Friday, July 16, 2010

[2010.07.17] JJ JIA IS AFRAID OF DYING FROM WORKING WITH LOUIS KOO

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

JJ Jia (Ga Hiu Sun) yesterday attended a Japanese costume fashion show. JJ also said that recently she has been working with her idol Louis Koo Tin Lok on the film SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN (DAN SUN NAM NUI). She joked, "I am very afraid that I would die, I said before that if I could work with Goo Jai and Wa Jai (Andy Lau Tak Wa) I was willing to die." Reporters joked how would she like to die? She joked that being happy to death. In the film she and Goo Jai had minor physical contact. She honestly said that everyday Goo Jai would have her under his spell. The entire world knew her idol was Goo Jai. She also pleaded with the workers not to tell Goo Jai as she was afraid that it would make acting harder. However she heard that the make up artist already told Goo Jai.

No comments:

Post a Comment