Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[2010.03.31] XU JIAO COMPARES TWO "STAR FATHERS"

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Wong Jing directed, Andy Lau Tak Wa, Barbie Hsu (Tsui Hei Woon), Fan Bingbing, Xu Jiao starred FUTURE X-COPS (MEI LOI GAING CHAT) will open soon. Lau Tak Wa and director Wong Jing have worked together for years and have always had chemistry. Instead his first collaboration with Big S Tsui Hei Woon and Xu Jiao has been very refreshing.

In the film Lau Tak Wa played a cop who travels back in time and is responsible for investigating and protecting the childhood version of a future energy doctor. He disguises himself as an ordinary traffic cop and has many scenes with Xu Jiao who played his daughter. Lau Wa said, "Xu Jiao has a lot of acting potential. When I saw her performance in CJ7 (CHEUNG GONG CHUT HO) I was certain that she will be a big star."

Xu Jiao was very excited about working with Lau Wa. "I feel very honored to be able to play the daughters of two superstars (Stephen) Chow Sing Chi and (Andy) Lau Tak Wa." When asked which "papa" treated her better, she said, "Mr. Chow is very serious but would really teach me how to act. Lau Tak Wa is very easygoing, often during the shoot he would cheer me up so my performance would be more natural. I very much cherish my experience from performing with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment