Sunday, March 14, 2010

[2010.03.15] CHARLENE CHOI IS CAUGHT AMONG CHESTS

Jim Chim Shui Man teaches Sandra Ng Kwan Yu how to pose

William Chan Wai Ting makes fun of Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin when she claims to have a figure
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com



Ah Sa with her mentor Chim Shui Man's support on hand has no fear of competition from Samantha Ko Hoi Ning (left), Jeanette Leung Ching Kok (second right), and Maggie Lee Man Kwan (right)
courtesy of mingpao.com

Samantha Ko, Maggie Lee, Jim Chim, Sandra Ng, Charlene Choi and William Chan
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film BEAUTY ON DUTY (MEI LAI MUK LING)'s actors Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, William Chan Wai Ting, Jim Chim Shui Man, Samantha Ko Hoi Ning, Jeanette Leung Ching Kok, Maggie Lee Man Kwan and others yesterday attended a promotion. They played games with the audience and gave away prizes. The event also aired highlight of the film. In the film Ah Sa's face was caught in the chest of a bikini woman.

Ah Sa in the film had to wear a bikini for a beauty pageant. As for having her cheek caught between someone's chest, she said, "During the shoot all the male workers came to watch, but the feeling was very ordinary because what they have I have too." William joked, "I don't want my face caught because I wouldn't be able to breathe." A fellow beauty pageant candidate in the film, Kwan Yu did not have to wear swimwear. She said, "In my teens I worked in a swimwear scene with (Maggie) Cheung Man Yuk, (Chingmy) Yau Suk Ching, (Elizabeth) Lee Mei Fung and others, now I have to support the younger generation." Would Kwan Yu be willing to wear swimwear for a high price? She said, "Actually I don't mind because my 'career line' (cleavage) is very strong. If I pay for Wong Jing to wear one then it would be better."

No comments:

Post a Comment