Friday, February 19, 2010

[2010.02.20] KRYSTAL TIN IS ALMOST THROWN OUT FOR SEDUCTION

courtesy of on.cc

Krystal Tin Yui Nei and Chapman To Man Jat have been married for five years. When asked whether she had any plan to have a Tiger baby for laisee, she said, "Ah Jat said if I really wanted one then he would give me one like a gift! Actually we are very conflicted, sometimes we see some very cute babies, but to really have one we don't feel we are ready yet!"

Tin Yui Nei earlier in the new film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010) had to seduce Louis Koo Tin Lok. Ah Jat even offered to help her . She said, "My character is very impatient. I played it for my husband. He told me to save it as he wanted to throw me out of the door! Although this character at first was somewhat awkward, but it can bring the audience joy so it is considered quite a contribution."

No comments:

Post a Comment