Thursday, January 28, 2010

[2010.01.29] LYNN XIONG AND LEE HEUNG KAM'S CATWALK DUEL?

courtesy of takungpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) in the film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010) played a bankrupted rich businessman Million Wong (Raymond Wong Pak Ming)'s daughter who is mistaken to be a princess and sent to the palace. Her king brother (Louis Koo Tin Lok) even had to recruit a consort for her in hopes of bringing joy to the ailing queen mother (Lee Heung Kam), cooking up a series of jokes.

In one scene Lynn due to the attractive clothing decides to hold a fashion show in the palace. Lynn even had many groundbreaking, exaggerated and daring costumes. Lynn expressed, "I thought I would return to my ordinary modeling job. When I got to Hengdian I was really surprised because the clothing didn't look like ancient costumes. All of them were very pretty, some could even be passed for cocktail dresses. Because this is a comedy, the costume designer prepared a lot of accessories like an afro and Beijing Opera head dresses. The director even wanted me to walk in a very exaggerated way. After this scene I felt very high! I believe this time absolutely is my craziest catwalk show!"

As Queen Mother, Sister Kam was under the influence of Lynn's passion and dressed up to show off as well. Sister Kam expressed, "Because I never tried it in real life and it was raining on the day of the shoot, Lynn even taught me not to walk to avoid slipping and to look good. The director even asked me to show off my leg, Goo Jai was watching and cheering in the back. It was really a lot of fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment