Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[2010.01.21] WU CHUN ALMOST LOSES SIGHT AND FALLS OFF THE CLIFF

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Lunar New Year film 14 BLADES (GUM YI WAI) starred Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Vicki Zhao Wei, Wu Chun, Kate Tsui Tsz Shan and others. The Yen Chi Dan played imperial guard Green Dragon while on the run to the West ran into the Wu Chun played Sky Hawk Gang robber Great Desert Judge. This time Wu Chun's costume was very special. The foreign costume looked like a heroic robber and a pirate.

The film had many action scenes. Wu Chun had a duel with Yen Chi Tan in an inn. Although he faced strong competition, Wu Chun insisted on personally performing. He said, "With Big Brother Chi Tan I could say we were strangers until we fought. My first scene was a fight scene with him. At the time the pressure was tremendous, luckily Big Brother Chi Tan asked me not to be nervous and hit him hard. Because Big Brother Chi Tan said that I fought with ease. I truly am appreciative." Yen Chi Tan also praised Wu Chun's agility.

In another explosive scene an accident took place, as Wu Chun almost became a real blind hero. "Originally the explosion was to take place five to six seconds after I shot the crossbow, but it blew up in less than two seconds after the shot. I couldn't open my eyes and kept tearing up. At the time I stood on the edge of the cliff, I didn't dare to move. If I fell I was done for."

No comments:

Post a Comment