Thursday, January 14, 2010

[2010.01.15] SANDRA NG KISSES THE WRONG GUY; RONALD CHENG COUNTS HIMSELF LUCKY

courtesy of takungpao.com

Raymond Wong Pak Ming in ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010) had a scene in which Sandra Ng Kwan Yu forced a kiss on him. Later Kwan Yu expressed, "After working with Brother Pak Ming for so many years we never had to kiss for real. Originally we thought we would just use positioning, but the director said we definitely had to shoot a close up. In addition it has to be freeze frame for several seconds in order to have any impact, finally, I could only muster the courage and kiss!"

When everyone thought Wong Pak Ming was taking advantage of the situation, he helplessly expressed, "People always say I got the benefit of having Kwan Yu kiss me this time, but actually I made a sacrifice for art. After decades in film, I never had any kiss scene. At most I just used positioning. This time when I gave my first onscreen kiss I struggled internally too. It's for the movie! During the shoot Kwan Yu also punched and kicked me, it absolutely was not as enjoyable as everyone thought."

Ronald Cheng Chung Kei who witnessed the entire kissing process said, "Originally in the film Kwan Yu had to kiss me, but finally she kissed the boss instead. I count myself lucky! However before the shoot Kwan Yu already ordered me not to do anything strange. If we had any bad take or reshoot due to me, she definitely would be after me. No matter how much I wanted to laugh I had to hold back my laughter because I was really afraid that she would hit me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment