Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[2009.10.22] ALAN TAM REPRISES HiS ROLE OF FORTUNE GOD

courtesy of singtao.com

The James Yuen Sai Sun directed, Arthur Wong Ngok Tai produced, Alan Tam Wing Lun, Chang Chen and Kitty Zhang Yuqi starred Lunar New Year film CHOI SUN DOH (FORTUNE GOD ARRIVES) yesterday held a press conference in Shanghai. Alan in the film played the fortune god chief commander whose role will connect the entire film. This will be Alan's reprisal of the Fortune God since KUNG HEI FAT CHOY 24 years ago.

Chang Chen in the film will play a blind person who plays the piano. He and Fortune God 555 Zhang Yuqi will have a romantic connection in the mortal world. He said, "Privately I am studying piano. When I got the screenplay I thought it was coincidental. Learning the piano at this age, I mainly want to focus on doing something. Sometimes at night I would play for two hours."

No comments:

Post a Comment