Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[2009.08.26] HAPPILY EVER AFTER PREMIERE

Ken Hung Cheuk Lap and Michelle Wai (Si Nga)
Boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing and his wife came in support

Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi, William Chan Ting Wai, Vincy Chan (Wing Yi)
courtesy of on.cc


courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, Michelle Wai (Si Nga) and Chan Ka Lok starred HAPPILY EVER AFTER (HUNG SEUNG WOR NEI JOI YUT HEI) two nights ago held its premiere. Aside from the leads, guests included Vincy Chan (Wing Yi), Sherman Chung Shu Man, Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi and six models.

Si Nga during an interview did not respond when a female reporter swept her back. Si Nga explained that she thought it was her assistant and ignored it. She said that a strange man once felt up her thigh at a shopping center. She was stunned and did not know how to respond. She said, "Looking back I feel I was very dumb, I was so frustrated that I wanted to cry. If it happens again I definitely will scream."

Hung Cheuk Lap and Chan Ka Lok both joked that they did not dare to look at Si Nga directly. Ka Lok said, "She is absolutely my goddess!" Did Si Nga want to compete with six models? "No, it's my first movie premiere, I want to be more elegant. I am not turning sexy. This is already my limit. I don't have the asset." She also said that earlier she ran into the earlier youtube hit "pole rubbing man" and was terrified. Hung Cheuk Lam invited his family to the premiere. Was he sweet on Si Nga? He said, "A little, ultimately she is a girl. I have seen her without make up. I fully know how poor she can look!"

Wing Yi earlier made two movies, both characters are arrogant and mean. She hoped to have the chance to play mentally ill or deranged characters. Did she dare to make kiss scenes? She said, "Pretending is OK, I haven't made any kiss scene. (Who would you like to give your first on screen kiss to?) It's not good to say who I want to kiss. I like (Louis) Koo Tin Lok and (Julian) Cheung Chi Lam. I am afraid that my lips would quiver if I make kiss scenes with them. When I see them at events I am as shy as a little fan. As for her first kiss, she revealed that it was during high school in a romantic atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment